Benefit from our recruitment drive
Our team is looking forward to our trip to South Africa in March 2018.We’ll be recruiting in
the Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban Regions (and maybe a few inbetween areas if necessary).
The aim is to assist our key clients in their search for skilled professionals,
and to find and interview candidates who are ready to make the move to New Zealand in 2018.
We specialise in the following industries:
Information Technology (I.T); Retail and Sales; Engineering and Manufacturing, and Construction and Building.
Read on to find out more about Companies can benelfit from working with us,
or how candidates can apply to be interviewed by our team on their recruitment drive.
How We Work With Companies
Our clients know that we always endeveour to secure the best talent in the local market, however they also know that when specific roles are not filled locally, we are able to source from the international market which we do through our recruitment drives each year.
How to benefit from this recrutiment drive:
There are a limited number of exclusive spaces per industry we will recruit in;
For example: if you are looking for IT talent in a specific field, we will recruit in that segment only for your company, so that you get the first option on those candidates.
• Submit an enquiry to us using the form below.
• We will get in touch to assess your requirement: if we are able to assist we will send you a proposal including the different packages we offer.
• We start our search to identify individuals and organise in-person interviews in South Africa that will take place in March 2018.
• We will also host seminars where we will showcase open roles.
To get started, complete the form below:
How We Work With Candidates
Are you seriously considering an immigration move? Do you work in one of our specialised core areas?
• Click the button below to apply online, and ensure your CV is sent to us – instructions in the form below.
• We’ll be in touch to let you know whether you are accepted.
• You’ll receive a document outlining the process with information about interview/seminar dates.
If you are interested in knowing more, click the button below to apply with us.
*Please note the application is done online and is 25 questions long. You will need to have your CV ready to submit in Word.doc